Δευτέρα 28 Αυγούστου 2017

''Treasure'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



And this is the second layout I made for my August Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.


You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...
 


2Crafty Chipboards used...
Circle Stack
Decorative Rod Set
Corner Twisted Vines
 Mini Word Set 1



And a closer look at the details...


I made a mixed media backgound using the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and the ''Sea Grass Green'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.  


I heat embossed the ''Circle Stack'' and the ''Decorative Rod Set 1'' with the ''Oakleaf Olive'' Lindy's embossing powder.


The ''Treasure'' title from the ''Mini Word Set 1'' and the ''Corner Twisted Vines'' were also heat embossed with the ''Midnight Bronze'' powder. 


To finish, I added some plum glass beads & bronze micro beads.



Well, that's all for today... 

I hope I gave you some inspiration!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου