Τετάρτη 16 Αυγούστου 2017

''Wonderful'' - GD Layout for Cuts2luv August's Moodboard




Hello my dear friends!


Today, is my turn to share with you my layout for Cuts2luv August's challenge.


 The moodboard this month is so dreamy!!! I just loved it!!!




I was inspired by the beautiful color palette and I used the tones of purple and pink. I've used the chevron pattern on the papers that I layered my photo and on a flair. I've added two photos on my layout and I have also used two flairs with stars.


Here are some close ups of my layout...



I used the ''Brain Freeze'' paper from the ''Cotton Candy Dreams'' 7dots Studio collection.



I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page by using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Cotton Candy Pink'' and ''Tea Pot Purple''.



I colored the title, the ''Clock Face Frame'' and one piece from the ''Circle Lace Panel'' chipboard with the ''Vintage Rose'' Finnabair acrylic paint. The ''Film Strip'' and the second ''Circle Lace Panel'' chippies were also colored with the ''Dark Velvet'' paint. After everything were dried I applied the ''Royal Robes'' and the ''Blue Velvet'' Finnabair Wax. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.



To finish, I made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.


Flairs used on this layout:  

Badge 1" Ligné lilas

  

Badge 1" Étoiles grises

  


If you love Cuts2luv flairs don't forget to join us in the challenge! You still have time!


Thank you for your time my friends!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου