Σάββατο 19 Αυγούστου 2017

''Journey'' - A GD Layout for My Creative Scrapbook with VIDEO TUTORIAL


This is the fourth and last layout I've made with the August Limited Edition kit from the ''My Creative Scrapbook'' kit club. I used the ''La Fontanette'' paper from the ''St. Tropez'' Prima Marketing Collection.



 The kit includes: 
''St. Tropez'' Prima Marketing papers
''St. Tropez'' Chipboard pieces
''St. Tropez'' Ephemera Pieces
''St. Tropez'' Metal pieces
3 packages of Prima Flowers
Stencil


I also have made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure.



Here are some detailed photos...







For this layout I've used the ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' and the ''South Shore Sand'' Lindy's sprays.


You can find all the layouts by clicking below...
The first layout here.
The second layout here.
The third layout here.


I hope I gave you a little inspiration!!!


Thank you my friends for your time!!!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου