Τρίτη 1 Αυγούστου 2017

''A Journey For The Soul'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge



 Hello everyone!
Today, I have a new layout to share with you, which was made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog.

I really loved that color combo!!! 



 Here are some close ups...



For my layout, I used the papers from the ''Writer's Block'' 7dots Studio collection.



 To create my background I used modeling paste with a stencil and I heat embossed the pattern with the ''Hibiscus Rose Orange'' Lindy's embossing powder. Then, I colored the background with the ''Chateau Rose'' and the ''Open Arms Amethyst'' sprays.I've also colored the cheesecloth with the ''Whale Watch Blue''.


I heat embossed the title, the ''Modern Swirl'', the ''Circle Revolution Frame'' chipboard and the metal leaves with the ''Midnight Ruby'' Lindy's embossing powder. The metal butterflies were also embossed first with the ''Chateau Rose'' and then with the ''Hibiscus Rose Orange''. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing. The metal embellishments are from Scrap-Unlimited.
 

 Well, my friends that was all for today!

Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.


Thank you so much for your time!
 
 

2 σχόλια: