Δευτέρα 28 Αυγούστου 2017

''Adore'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


Hello my dear friends!

Today, I want to share with you layouts with video tutorials I made for my August Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.

Both layouts are made with 7dots Studio papers and lots of flowers along with some of my favorite chipboards. I choose to work with some earth tone sprays and powders from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure. 



 2Crafty Chipboards used...
 Lattice Leaves
Leafy Shrub Set 1
Fine Word Set 1



Here are some close ups...


 I made a mixed media background by applying modeling paste with a stencil, stamping and adding color with the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and the ''South Shore Sand'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

 
I heat embossed the ''Leafy Shrub Set 1'' with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' and the ''Lattice Leaves'' with the ''Midnight Bronze'' Lindy's embossing powders.


The ''Adore'' title from the ''Fine Word Set 1'' was also heat embossed with the ''Golden Angel Wings'' powder.


After everything was glued down, I added some Plum glass beads & bronze micro beads and my layout was ready.


Well, that was all about the first one...

...stay tuned for the second layout coming in a while...


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου