Τρίτη 1 Αυγούστου 2017

''Live in Harmony'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello my dear friends!!!
 I'm back today, to share with you a layout I made for More Than Words challenge blog!


The challenge this month is so inspiring!!!


Word Inspiration - HARMONY
Creative Challenge - SONG LYRICS

The word brought to my mind something I used to do as a kid and I still try to do now as an adult. I love to stay up late during Summer nights to stare at the stars.  I still try to count them, thinking how could I ever reach them! On those nights, I'm having a feeling of absolute HARMONY. For the creative challenge, I chose to use LYRICS of the 'Serenade' song by the Steve Miller Band which was one of my favorites back in the day.


Here are some detailed photos...


I used the ''Pucker Up'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Cotton Candy Dreams'' collection.


 I used on my background white gesso and I created some texture by applying some modeling and graphite paste throught stencils. Next, was to color my page with Lindy’s Stamp Gang spray ''Bayou Boogie Gold''.


  I heat embossed the ''Film Strip'' 2Crafty chipboard with ''Midnight Copper''.


 The flowers i used are Prima Marketing and the flair is from Cuts2luv. 



To finish my page, I made some splatters with black splash ink and some white acrylic artist ink.

That was all from me my friends!

I hope I've inspired you and join our challenge! Don't forget to pop over at the blog for more inspiration!


Thank you for your time!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου