Σάββατο 19 Αυγούστου 2017

''Summer Vibes'' - A GD Layout for My Creative Scrapbook with VIDEO TUTORIAL



Hello my dear friends!
This month I'm a Guest Designer on the ''My Creative Scrapbook'' kit club and I have worked with the August Limited Edition kit. This kit has the ''Fate'' paper from the ''Happy Accident'' Blue Fern Studios collection and papers from the new Prima Marketing ''St. Tropez'' collection along with some gorgeous Prima flowers, metal embellishments, chipboard and ephemera pieces of the same collection and a stencil. 

I really loved it and enjoyed so much working with it. 

So today I want to share with you my layouts and I hope I can give a little inspiration to try them your self!




I also have made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure.




Here are some detailed photos...



For this layout, I used the ''Fate'' paper from the Blue Fern Studios ''Happy Accident - Artisan Collection''. 



 I colored my page with the ''Pineapple Paradise'' and the ''Sassy Sapphire'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. 



 I hope you liked it!


You can find all the layouts by clicking below...
The second layout here.
The third layout here.
The fourth layout here.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου