Κυριακή 20 Αυγούστου 2017

''Destination'' - DT Layout for Maja Design August Inspiration


Hello my dear friends and Happy Sunday to all!!!

Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you, made with the beautiful ”Denim & Friends” collection.

For one more time, I decided to use papers in blue and earth tones that was inspired by the beautiful photo which I found on Pinterest. And, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


I used for my background the ''Sunbleached'' paper and I made some layers with the ''Wood'' paper.


I gave my background a coat of clear gesso and then, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I continued by coloring my page with Lindy’s Stamp Gang spray ''Dark Chocolate Truffle''.


I heat embossed the title with the ''Madonna Robe Blue Gold'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The ''Thistle Shrub'' chipboards was also embossed with the ''Golden Angel Wings'' powder. All the chipboards I used are 2crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish my page, I added some art stones with gel medium.



Paper used: 





That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!

 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου