Δευτέρα 7 Αυγούστου 2017

''Dreamer'' - GD Layout for Cuts2luv August Inspiration



Hi everyone!

Today, I'm up on the Cuts2luv blog sharing a layout I made for my August inspiration.
I loved the flairs I used from the first time I saw them and they inspired me to create a sensational mystery layout full of flowers, shels along with these amazing flairs. 
I hope you enjoy it!


Here are some close ups so you can see the details...


Ι used the ''Tattered'' paper from the ''Vintage Artistry'' 49 and Market collection.


I started by giving my paper a coat of clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I heat embossed the pattern with the ''Angel Wings Gold'' Lindy's embossing powder. I colored my page with the ''Baby Blue Eyes Aqua'' Lindy's spray.


I heat embossed the ''Leafy Shrub Set 3'' chipboards with the ''Morning Glory Asure'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The ''Moroccan Panel'' pieces were also embossed with the ''Geranium Coral Blush'' powders. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I made some more splatters with the white acrylic artists ink.



I used the two flairs from the ''Mermaid'' collection...




You can find them at the shop:


Thank you my friends for your time!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου