Κυριακή 6 Αυγούστου 2017

''Dream Adventure'' - DT Layout for Maja Design August Inspiration



Hello my dear friends!!!

Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you, made with the beautiful ''Denim & Friends'' collection.

Once more, I decided to use papers in blue tones combined with some beautiful flowers in earth tones that was perfectly matching the photo I found on Pinterest. And, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown'' photographer.



 I used for my background the ''Worn Indigo'' paper and the ''Sunbleached'' to mat my photo.


 I gave my background a coat of clear gesso and then, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I continued by coloring my page with Lindy’s Stamp Gang spray ''Afternoon Delight Denim''.


 I heat embossed the title with the ''Golden Angel Wings'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The ''Skeleton Clock Frame'' and the ''Chain Length'' pieces with the ''Midnight Gold'' powder. All the chipboards I used are 2crafty, the flowers are Prima Marketingand the flairs are Cuts2luv.


 To finish my page, I added some metal embellishments and I made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.




 
Paper used:


 


That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!



1 σχόλιο: