Πέμπτη 10 Αυγούστου 2017

''Treasure'' - DT Mixed Media Card for Lindy's Stamp Gang with a VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hi there lovelies!

Today I'm up on the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog and I’m going to show you how I've made an acetate card to share with you. I always love to try new techniques and this time I tried to create a card on acetate sheet with a watercolor effect using Lindy’s sprays.

Well, let’s see – let me show you how I created.


I started by applying soft gloss gel on the background of the sheet. This way, I create 
texture and the sprays are be more stable on it.

The sprays I used are the Delphinium Turquoise,  Baby Blue Eyes Aqua, Tilt-a-Wheel Teal and  Blue Hawaiian Blue. 
When I was satisfied with the result I let it dry naturally.


 While I was waiting for the sprays to dry, I heat embossed the ''Leafy Shrub Set 3''
chipboard pieces with the Lindy’s Spring Leaf Chartreuse embossing powder.


 The title was also heat embossed with the Midnight Gold and the Fishing Net Bits chippies
with Bratwurst Brown embossing powder.


When everything was glued down, I added some shells along 
with art stones and made some splashes with white acrylic artists ink to finish off the piece.


Here are some close-ups so you can see all the details.






 I have also made a video tutorial with the procedure. 



Lindy's Products
Sprays: Delphinium Turquoise, the Baby blue Eyes Aqua, the Tilt-a-Wheel Teal and the Blue Havaiian Blue
Embossing powders: Spring Leaf Chartreuse, Midnight Gold, Bratwurst Brown

Other Products
2Crafty chipboard, Scrap-Unlimited embellishments, Finnabair soft gloss gel and art stones, 3D Powertex small balls, Acrylic Artists Ink


Well that’s all from me today!

I really hope you enjoyed it and give it a try yourself!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου