Παρασκευή 28 Ιουλίου 2017

''Live Laugh Love'' - A DT Canvas for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



And my second project for 2Crafty Chipboard is a canvas made with several chippies,
some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and embossing powders,
metal embellishments from Scrap-Unlimited and lots of shells.

You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Flourish 1
Mesh Bits
Pointed Doily Frames
Live Love Laugh title
 


And a closer look at the details...


To start, I primed my canvas with white gesso. Then, I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil 
and I heat embossed the pattern with the ''Golden Angel Wings'' Lindy's embossing powder.


I added some color with the ''Bayou Boogie Gold'' and the ''Cattail Copper Brown'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


I heat embossed the ''Mesh Bits'' and the ''Flourish 1'' chipboards with the ''Queen Sheba's Silver'' 
Lindy's powder and the ''Pointed Doily Frames'' with the ''Midnight Copper''. 
The title and some leftover chippies were also embossed with the ''Gilded Burgundy Brass'' powder.


At last, I made some splatters with white artists acrylic ink.



That's all for today my friends! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 σχόλια:

  1. Oh WOW!! Mary this is STUNNING! I enjoyed the video VERY much! You create the most gorgeous pieces! I LOVE your style! Thank you for the inspiration! I'm subscribing to your YOUTUBE channel!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή