Παρασκευή 28 Ιουλίου 2017

''Escape'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



Hello my dear friends!

Today, I want to share with you two projects and two video tutorials I made for my July Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.

The first one is a layout designed with papers from the ''Wild and Free'' Prima Marketing collection, several Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders and some Scrap-Unlimited embellishments. The flowers I used are also Prima Marketing.


I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure.



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Circle Dot Frames 
Leafy Shrub Set 2
Mini Word Set 1



Some close ups...



For my background I used the ''Into the Wild'' paper from the ''Wild and Free'' collection.
  I created texture on my background by applying modeling paste through a stencil.
When dried, I used ''Cattail Copper Brown'' and ''Bayou Boogie Gold'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page.


I heat embossed the ''Circle Dot Frame'', the ''Leafy Shrub Set 2'' chipboards and the title from the ''Mini Word Set 1''  with ''Byzantine Bronze'' Lindy's powder.


To finish, I added some Bronze micro beads and Plum Glass Glitter with gel medium and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.



Well, that was all about the first one...

...stay tuned for the second layout coming in a while...


1 σχόλιο: