Σάββατο 1 Ιουλίου 2017

''Explore'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog

Hello my dear friends!!!

Today, I want to share with you my first ever post as a member of the More Than Words design team! This is one of my dreams that coming true and I'm so excited!!! Thank you so much More than Words!!!


The challenge this month is so interesting!!!


Word Inspiration - EXPLORE
Creative Challenge - ARROWS

And, this is my layout...

 
The word inspiration EXPLORE brought to my mind one of my dreams. I always wanted to travel and explore the world, so I decided to scrap a photo of a yacht traveling on the seas. I've also added some ARROWS on my layout to show the directions that can be followed.

 
Here are some close ups...


I used the ''Charted'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Fortune Teller'' collection.


 I applied on my background some white gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Next was to color my page with Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Tune Travel Teal'', ''Tibetan Poppy Teal'' and ''Clam Bake Beige''.


 I heat embossed the title with the ''midnight Teal'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The ''Skeleton Clock'' frame was also embossed with ''Starbright Gold Green''. All the chipboards I used are 2crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing. The metal embellishments are Scrap-Unlimited.



To finish my page I made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.

That was all from me my friends!!!  

I hope I have inspired you and join our challenge! Don't forget to pop over at the blog to gain more inspiration. 

Thank you for your time!!! 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου