Κυριακή 23 Ιουλίου 2017

''Go Now, Run Wild'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge


Hello again my dear friends!

Second post for today and now I want to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.

 
The word of this month's challenge is ''Go''.



Here are some close ups of my tag.


 I made my tag with paper from the ''Hazy Days'' 7dots Studio collection. 


I used the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and the ''Cattail Copper Brown'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. I heat embossed the chipboards with the ''Midnight Copper'' powder. The chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the metal embellishments are Scrap-Unlimited.


To finish, I added some copper glass glitter, bronze micro beads and a few plum glass beads.


Well thats all from me today!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


 

1 σχόλιο: