Δευτέρα 10 Ιουλίου 2017

''Happy'' - DT Layout for Maja Design July & August Moodboard



Hello my dear friends!!!
I have a new layout to share with you today made for Maja's Design July & August Moodboard.

Here is the beautiful moodboard...
and, some detailed photos...



I used the ''Light Scarlet'' paper from the ''Summertime'' collection for my background, and I made two layers in the center of it with the ''Taste the Strawberries'' and the ''Let’s go for a Ride''. Behide my photo, I've made some layers using the same papers on their both sides and I've also added a tag from the ''In the Garden - Diecuts''.



  I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Rudoph's Nose Red'' and ''Alpine Ice Rose''.


 I heat embossed the title chipboard with ''Cleopatra's Copper'' Lindy’s Stamp Gang embossing powder. The ''Frame Lucy's Flourish'' and the ''Flower Doilies'' were also embossed with ''Spring Leaf Chartreuse''. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I added some bronze microbeads and made some splatters with FW white ink.
Papers used:


Thank you my friends for your time!


I hope you enjoyed it!!!


2 σχόλια: