Κυριακή 9 Ιουλίου 2017

''Favorite Little Things'' - DT Layout for Maja Design July Inspiration



Hello my dear friends and happy Sunday to all!!!
Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you, made with the new amazing ”Denim & Friends” collection. 

Oh, I love that collection!!! These papers are amazingly beautiful!!! Don't you think?

I decided to use a paper in blue tones combined with flowers in earth colors that was inspired by the beautiful photo which I found on Pinterest. And, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


I used for my background the ”Worn Indigo” paper and I made some layers behide my photo with the ''Pocket Square'', the ''Wood'' and the ''Blue Jeans'' papers.

 
I gave my background a coat of clear gesso and when it was dried I highlighted some spots with white gesso. Then, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I continued by coloring my page with Lindy’s Stamp Gang spray ”Afternoon Delight Demin”.


I heat embossed the title with the ”Venus Violet Blue'' and the pieces from the ''Interlocking Grid Panel'' with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' Lindy’s embossing powders. All the chipboards I used are 2crafty.


To finish my page, I added some bronze micro beads with gel medium and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.



Paper used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου