Σάββατο 8 Ιουλίου 2017

''Summer'' - GD ATC's for Cuts2luv




Hello my dear friends!
 
Today, I'm up on the Cuts2luv blog and I have two ATC's to share with you!

I deside to change a little bit from my usual layouts and try to make two colorful and summery ATC's.



For my ATC's I used a craft paper. I primed the paper with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture by mixing the modeling paste with Lindy's magicals and applying it with a stencil. I used the ''Autumn Maple Crimson'' and the ''Blue Hawaiian Blue'' magicals.


Then, I I highlighted some spots with white gesso and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.


I heat embossed the ''Messy Square Frame'' chipboard, which I've cut it in 2 pieces, with the ''Desert Moon Turquoise'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The ''Bubble Clumps'' were also embossed the one with the ''Morning Glory Azure'' and the other one with the ''Geranium Coral Blush'' powders.


All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty, the flowers are Prima Marketing and the metal embellishments are Scrap Unlimited.


To finish, I made some more splatters with the white acrylic artists ink.

I used the two flairs from the ''Ladybug'' collection... 



You can find them at the shop:



Thank you my friends for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου