Δευτέρα 17 Ιουλίου 2017

''Vacation'' - GD Layout for Cuts2luv July's Moodboard


Hello my dear friends!

Today, is my turn to share with you my layout for Cuts2luv July's challenge.


The moodboard this month is so fresh and it smells summer. 


I was inspired by the beautiful color palette and I used the tones of blue and green that matched perfectly with my photo. I've based my layout on the sketch and I've made lots of drops with the sprays. To complete my page I've used a flair with an anchor.


Here are some close ups of my layout...


I used the ''Fashion'' paper from the ''Denim & Friends'' Maja Design collection. I made some layers behide my photo with the ''Worn Indigo'', the ''Paisley'' and the ''Sunbleached'' papers.


I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page by using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Blue Hawaiian Blue'' and ''Edelweiss Moss Green''.


I heat embossed the ''Circle Dot Frame'' chipboard with the ''Bavarian Blue'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The title and the ''Leafy Silhouettes'' chippies were also embossed with the ''Spring Leaf Chartreuse'' powder. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and most of the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I added some art stones with gel medium and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.


Flairs used on this layout: 



Sail away
 

If you love Cuts2luv flairs don't forget to join us in the challenge! You still have time!


Thank you for your time my friends!


1 σχόλιο:

  1. You have a new follower Mary. I love your work. This is stunning...love the photo, colours, layers and textures. Thanks for sharing. x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή