Κυριακή 23 Ιουλίου 2017

''Living the Dream'' - DT Layout for Maja Design July Inspiration



Hello my dear friends and happy Sunday to all!!!
Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you,made with the beautiful ''Denim & Friends'' collection.

I decided to use a paper again in blue tones combined with some beautiful flowers that was matching the photo I found on Pinterest perfectly. And, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown'' photographer.


I used for my background the ''Stonewashed'' paper and I made some layers behide my photo with the ''Blazer'' paper 
using both sides of it.


I gave my background a coat of clear gesso and then, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I continued by coloring my page with Lindy’s Stamp Gang spray ''Blue Hawaiian Blue''.


I heat embossed the title with the ''Geranium Coral Blush'' and the pieces from the ''Viney Page Frame'' with the ''Oakleaf Olive'' Lindy’s embossing powders. All the chipboards I used are 2crafty, the flowers are Prima Marketing and the metal embellishments are Scrap-Unlimited.


To finish my page, I made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.



Paper used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου