Σάββατο 1 Ιουλίου 2017

''Sanctuary'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge


 Hello everyone!
Today, I have a new layout to share with you, made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog.

  What a beautiful summery colors! Just loved them!!! 


 Here are some close ups...



For my layout, I used the ''Zip'' paper from the ''Hazy Days'' 7dots Studio collection.



To create my background I used modeling paste with a stencil. When dried, I colored the background with ''Hydrangea Blue'' and ''Yellow Rose of Texas'' sprays.


I heat embossed the ''Asst Chain Lengths'' chipboard with ''Adobe Fire'' Lindy's embossing powder. The ''Grid Panel'' was also embossed with the ''Twilight Jade Slate'' and the title with the ''Sunset Yellow Orange''. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty. 


Well, my friends that was all for today!

Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.

Thank you so much for your time!
  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου