Τετάρτη 28 Ιουνίου 2017

''Escape'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



The second layout was made with Prima Marketing papers from the ''Love Clippings'' collection,
Prima Marketing flowers and some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders.

You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Ada's Flourishes
Mini Flourish Bits
Mini Word Set 1 



And a closer look at the details...


To start, I applied on my paper some white gesso.
Then, I created texture on the background with modeling paste and a stencil.
For more interest, I mixed some Light paste with the ''Autumn Maple Crimson''
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical and I also applied the mixture through a stencil on my paper.


 Then, I added some color with the ''Pineapple Paradise'' Lindy's Stamp Gang spray.


  I heat embossed the chippies from the ''Mini Flourish Bits'', the title from the ''Mini Word Set 1''
and the ''Ada's Flourishes'' chipboards with ''Gilded Burgundy Brass'' Lindy's embossing powder.


 When everything was glued down, I added some Art Stones with gel medium.



That's all for today my friends! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 σχόλιο:

  1. Your layout and especially the video are both so very inspirational! Such beautiful and creative work! I love what you do!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή