Πέμπτη 1 Ιουνίου 2017

''Dream all the Dreams'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge



 Hello everyone!
Today, I have a new layout to share with you, made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog.
Love love love these colors! They are just gorgeous!!!


 


Here are some close ups...



For my layout, I used the ''Narwhal'' paper from the ''Dreamscapes'' 7dots Studio collection.



To create my background I used modeling paste with a stencil. When dried, I colored the background with ''South Shore Sand'', ''Pegleg Pete Purple'' and ''Alpine Ice Rose'' sprays.


  I heat embossed the ''Esther Vine'' chipboar  with ''Desert Moon Turquoise'' Lindy's embossing powder. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty. The flowers and the embellishments are Prima Marketing.


Well, my friends that was all for today!

Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.


Thank you so much for your time!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου