Κυριακή 11 Ιουνίου 2017

''Bliss'' - DT Layout for Maja Design June Inspiration



Hello my dear friends!!!

Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I want to share with you my latest layout feauturing the ''Vintage Autumn Basics'' collections.

A layout in blue tones that was inspired by the beautiful photo which I found on Pinterest. And, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


I used for my background the ”No XXI” paper and I matted my photo with the ''No XXI'' and the ''No XX''.


I gave my background a coat of white gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Afternoon Delight Denim'' and ''Silent Night Silver''.


I heat embossed the ''Flourish 3'' and the ''Corner Gemma's''  chipboard with ''Silver Moon Orchid'' Lindy’s embossing powder. All the chipboards I used are 2crafty and the flowers and embellishments are Prima Marketing.


To finish my page, I added some art stoned with gel medium and made some splatters with white ink.



Paper used:




Thank you for stopping by!


1 σχόλιο: