Πέμπτη 8 Ιουνίου 2017

''Follow Your Heart'' - GD Layout for Cuts2luv


 Hello my dear friends!
 
Today, I'm up on the Cuts2luv blog and I have a new layout to share with you!
Summer has already started here in Greece so I desided to make a fresh summery page this time.



 For my background I used the ”Sincerely” paper from the ”Writer's Block” 7dots Studio collection.


I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page by using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Steampunk Sepia'' and ''South Shore Sand''.

 
I heat embossed the ''Mesh Bits'' chipboards with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The ''Circle Revolution Frame'' was also embossed with the ''Queen Sheba's Silver'' powder. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.



To finish, I made some splatters with the sprays I used before and with white acrylic artists ink.



I used flairs from the following collections...




You can find them at the shop:
Thank you my friends for your time!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου