Τετάρτη 28 Ιουνίου 2017

''Dream'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


Hello my dear friends!
Today, I want to share with you two layouts and two video tutorials I made for my June Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.

For the first layout, I used 7dots papers, several Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders and Prima Marketing flowers.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the procedure.



2Crafty chipboards used...
6" Clock Face Frames
Flourish Adornment Set 4
Dream - Loopy Font





Some close ups...


  
For my background I used the ''9mm'' paper from the ''Dreamscapes'' collection.
I created texture on my background by applying modeling paste through a stencil.
When dried, I used ''Cattail Copper Brown'', ''Bayou Boogie Gold''
and ''Pineapple Paradise'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page.


 I heat embossed the ''Clock Face Frame'', the chippies from the ''Flourish Adornment Set 4''
and the ''Dream - Loopy Font'' with ''Bratwurst Brown'' Lindy's powder.


 To finish, I added some Bronze micro beads and Copper Glass Glitter with gel medium
 and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.



Well, that was all about the first one...

...stay tuned for the second layout coming in a while...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου