Δευτέρα 5 Ιουνίου 2017

''Happy Memory'' - DT Layout for Maja Design June Moodboard



Hello my dear friends!!!
I have a new layout to share with you today made for Maja's Design June Moodboard.


Here is the beautiful moodboard...



and, some detailed photos...


I used the ''Exuberance of flowers in bloom'' paper from the ''Sofiero'' collection for my background, and the ''Strolling down the rose path'' and the ''The elegant Winehouse'' papers to mat my photo. I also have used a picture from the ''Ephemera'' paper.


 I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Cotton Candy Pink'', ''Pop Rock Purple'' and ''Tea Pot Purple''.


 I heat embossed the title words and the ''Scroll 3'' chipboard with ''Hollyhock Scarlet Plum'' Lindy’s Stamp Gang embossing powder. The ''Corner Twisted Vine'' and the little chippie from the ''Flourish Adornment Set 5'' were also embossed with ''Orbit Olive Gold''. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I added some bronze microbeads and made some splatters with FW white ink.


Papers used:

Thank you my friends for your time!

I hope you enjoyed it!!!
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου