Παρασκευή 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

''Be Fearless'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



 Hello my dear friends!!!
 I'm back today, to share with you a layout I made for More Than Words challenge blog!


I really loved this month's challenge!!!


We all have some fears in our lives. I believe that we have to face and defeat them before we let them overcome us. At least, we have to try... We must be FEARLESS, be brave and take some risks to achieve that. To make the page look GRUNGY, I used dark colours on an already very grungy background paper.


Here are some detailed photos...



 I used the ''Brittle'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Hazy Days'' collection.



 I applied on my background clear gesso and I created some texture by applying some modeling through a stencil. Next, I used the ''Shabby Turbine Teal'' Lindy’s Stamp Gang spray to color my page.



I colored the ''Modern Swirl'' chipboard with black archival ink and the ''Decorative Rod Set 1'' was heat embossed with the ''Midnight Teal'' Lindy's Stamp Gang powder and cut in several pieces.


To finish, I added some black micro beads and platinum glass glitter. I also made some splatters with black splash ink.



That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!


Thank you so much for your time!



1 σχόλιο: