Τρίτη 5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

''Dream'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge




Hello everyone!
Today, I have a new layout to share with you, which was made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog.


This is the colors and the photo inspiration. They just smell autumn!



Here are some close ups...


 For my layout, I used the papers from the ''Timeless Memories'' Prima Marketing collection.


After applying clear gesso and creating texture on my background with modeling paste and a stencil, I colored my page with the ''Orange Creamsicle'', the ''Sandra Dee Sepia'' and the ''Folden Doubloons'' sprays.


I heat embossed the title with the ''Orange Creamsicle'' Lindy's embossing powder. The ''Autumn Leaves'' and the ''Ivy Cluster'' chipboards were also embossed with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' and the ''Frame Celia's Flourish'' with the ''Ceasar's Gold''. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing. The metal embellishments are from Scrap-Unlimited.



Well, my friends that was all for today!

Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.


Thank you so much for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου