Πέμπτη 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

''Magical'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



Hello my dear friends!

Today, I want to share with you layouts with video tutorials I made
for my September Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.

My first layout was made with lots of flowers, laces and colored cheesecloth combined with
some beautiful chipboard pieces.


I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure. 



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Mini Branches
Lattice Leaves
Corner Leafy Swirls
Fine Word Set 2



 Here are some close ups..


I made a mixed media background with modeling paste and a stencil, some random stamping and added color with the ''Frosty Forest Green'' and the ''Tea Pot Purple'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


 I heat embossed the ''Mini Branches'' & the ''Lattice Leaves'' with the ''Oakleaf Olive'' and the ''Corner Leafy Swirl''  with the ''Orbit Olive Gold'' Lindy's embossing powders.


The ''Magical'' title from the ''Fine Word Set 2'' was also heat embossed with the ''King Midas Gold'' powder.


Finally, I added some ''Copper'' micro beads and made some splatters with 13arts Splash ink in ''Gold''.

 


Well, that was all about the first one...

...come in a while for the second layout coming in a while...


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου