Πέμπτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

''Believe'' - DT Mixed Media Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang with a VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hi there lovelies!

Today I'm up on the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog and I have my latest layout to share with you. I used some of my favorite Lindy’s sprays in green and brown tones and I really loved how it turned out that color combo!!!



To start, I added a layer of clear gesso on my paper. Then, I used modeling paste with a stencil to add texture to the background and I heat embossed the pattern with Spanish Moss Green embossing powder.



When it was ready, I started adding layers of the Edelweiss Moss Green and the Dark Chocolate Truffle sprays on my paper.


I heat embossed the pieces of the Viney Page Frame chipboards with the Oakleaf Olive embossing powder


The title and the Flower Doily chipboards were also heat embossed with the Bratwurst Brown powder.


When everything was glued down, I added some copper glass glitter & bronze micro beads and made some splashes with white acrylic artists ink.


Here are some close-ups so you can see all the details.







 I have also made a video tutorial with the procedure.




Lindy's Products
Sprays: Edelweiss Moss Green, Dark Chocolate Truffle
Embossing powders: Oakleaf Olive, Bratwurst Brown

Other Products
2Crafty chipboard, 49 and Market papers and stamps, Finnabair mediums, glass glitter and micro beads, Prima Marketing flowers, Scrap-Unlimited embellishments, Acrylic Artists Ink


Challenge Entering

Mixed Media & Art


Well that’s all from me today! 

I really hope you enjoyed it!


6 σχόλια: