Σάββατο 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

''Be Brave With Your Life'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello everyone!
I'm back tonight to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.


The word of this month's challenge is ''Brave''.



Here you can some details...  

 
I used for my tag the ''Twilight'' paper from the ''Hazy Days'' 7dots Studio collection. 
To start, I made some mixed media on the background with modeling paste and a stencil. Then I made some stamping and heat embossed the pattern with the ''Obviously Black'' Lindy's embossing powder. 


I used the ''Pineapple Paradise'' and the ''Dark Clocolate Truffle'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to add some color. I also colored the riddon with the ''Midnight Rendezvous Raven'' spray. 

I heat embossed the pieces from the ''Circle Panel'' and the ''Leafy Round'' chipboards with the ''Obviously Black'' Lindy's powder. The ''Dotty Bits'' were also embossed first with the ''Yodeling Yellow'' and then with the ''Orbit Olive Gold'' powder. 
All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flair is Cuts2luv.


When everything was glued down, I added some ''Copper'' glass glitter and ''Black'' micro beads
along with some ''Antique Silver'' art sugar. 
To finish, I also made some splatters with black splash ink.


Well thats all from me today!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου