Τετάρτη 4 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Learning to Fly'' - DT Layout for Maja Design October Moodboard


Hello my dear friends!!!
 
I have a new layout to share with you today made for Maja's Design October Moodboard.
 
 
Here is the beautiful moodboard...
 
 
 
and, some detailed photos...
 

I used the ''Stonewashed'' paper from the ''Denim & Friends'' collection as the main paper for the background and I made two layers on the lower half of it, first with the ''Summer Shirt'' and then with the ''Leather'' papers.


  I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and ''Whale Watch Blue''.
 

I heat embossed the ''Elegant Flourish'' chipboard with ''Midnight Sapphire'' Lindy’s Stamp Gang embossing powder. I also heat embossed the metal embellishments with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' powder. The chipboard I used is 2Crafty and the metal embellishments are Scrap-Unlimited. The flowers are Prima Marketing and some of them are from Petalloo.

 
To finish, I added some bronze microbeads.
 
 
Papers used:
 

 
 
Thank you my friends for your time!
I hope you enjoyed it!!!
 
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου