Σάββατο 28 Οκτωβρίου 2017

'Happy'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



Hello my dear friends!

Today, I want to share with you two layouts with video tutorials I made
for my October Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.

My first layout was made with lots of flowers, metal and wooden embellishments combined
with some beautiful chipboard pieces.


I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure.



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Esther Vine
Arrow Word Set 2
6" Circle Revolution Frames




Here are some close ups..


First, I made a mixed media background with modeling paste and a stencil and made some random stamping. Then, I added color with the ''Bayou Boogie Gold'' and the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

 


While waiting everything to dry, I heat embossed the ''Circle Revolution Frame'' with the ''Orbit Olive Gold'' Lindy's embossing powder and the ''Esther Vine'' with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' powder.

 

The ''Happy'' title from the ''Arrow Word Set 2'' was also heat embossed with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' powder.

  

 Finally, I added some plum glass beads and made some splatters
 with 13arts Splash ink in white.




Well, that was all about the first one...
 
...come in a while for the second layout coming in a while...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου