Κυριακή 1 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Timeless Memories'' - DT Layout for Maja Design October Inspiration


Hello my dear friends!!!

Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you.  

When I found on Pinterest this beautiful photo imediately came to my mind the ''Vintage Summer Basics'' collection with the beautiful romanting papers.  So, I choose the ''1921'' paper and combined it with some beautiful flowers and a few metal embellishments. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown'' photographer.


I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil and I heat embossed the pattern with the ''Angel Wings Gold'' Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder. I continued by coloring my page with Lindy’s sprays ''Cattail Copper Brown'' and ''Sea Grass Green''.


I heat embossed all the chipboards with the ''Midnight Bronze'' Lindy’s embossing powder.  
As usual all the chipboards I used are 2crafty.


When everything was glued down, I added some Copper glass glitter.




Paper used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!


 

1 σχόλιο: