Κυριακή 15 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Precious Love'' - DT Layout for Maja Design October Inspiration


Hello my dear friends!!!
Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you. 
 
When I found on Pinterest that gorgeous photo I new that I had to scrap it. So, I choose papers from the ''Denim & Friends'' collection and combined them with some beautiful flowers and a few metal embellishments. 
But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown'' photographer.


For my background, I used the ''Fashion'' paper and made a layer behide my photo with the ''Sunbleached'' paper.

 

First, I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I heat embossed the pattern with the ''Cosmic Blue Violet'' Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder.  I continued by coloring my page with Lindy’s sprays ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and ''Whale Watch Blue''.

 

I heat embossed all the chipboards with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' Lindy’s embossing powder.
As usual all the chipboards I used are 2crafty.

 

When everything was glued down, I added some ''Memory Hardware Pearls'' 
and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.




Papers used:





That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!




1 σχόλιο:

  1. This is so so beautiful Mary !! Selection of picture n paper .. flowers everything is so gorgeous !! Really loved it <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή