Κυριακή 29 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Favorite Tales'' - DT Layout for Maja Design October Inspiration


Hello my dear friends!!!
Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you. 

As you may already know, I love finding my photos on Pinterest and this time, while I was searching I found that beautiful photo. So, I choose paper from the ”I Wish” collection and combined it with some beautiful flowers and a few metal embellishments. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


For my background, I used the ”I Wish For Peace and Joy” paper. First, I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I continued by coloring my page with Lindy’s sprays ”Danny Zuko's Denim”, ''Green with Envy Green'' and ”Grab a Guy Gold”.


I heat embossed all the chipboards with the ”Orbit Olive Gold” Lindy’s embossing powder. 
As usual all the chipboards I used are 2crafty.


When everything was glued down, I added some copper micro beads and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.



Paper used: 




Challenge entering:



That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!

 

7 σχόλια:

  1. Gorgeous layout with so much details! Thanks for joinig us at Words & Paintery.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Perfect!! Beautifull page with character!
    Thank you for joining Words&Paintery challenge this month

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wow.. so delicately beautiful.. love this.. Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Beautiful,love, love, love this... thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. It's a really fairy tale!Thanks from Words & Paintery!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. It's fabulous as always Mary !! I am a big fan of yours !! Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή