Σάββατο 28 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Getaway'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial




My second layout for 2Crafty Chipboard is a grunge page created with lots of chipboards 
along with some metal embellishments and flowers. 


You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...

 



I based it on the ''Mixed Media & Art'' October challenge.

 


2Crafty Chipboards used...
 Dreamcatchers
Film Strips Tiny
6" Clock Face Frames
Mini Travel Word Set 2
Flourish Adornment Set 4




And a closer look at the details...


I made a mixed media backgound with some stamping first and then heat embossed the pattern with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' Lindy's embossing powder. Then, I created more texture with modeling paste and a stencil, and I used the ''Cattail Copper Brown'' and the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy's sprays to add some color. Some black splatters was made with a splash ink.


I heat embossed the title from the ''Mini Travel Word Set 2''
and the ''Flourish Adornment Set 4'' with the ''Black Forest Black'' powder.


The ''Clock Face Frames'' chipboards were also heat embossed with the ''Midnight Gold'' powder and the ''Film Strips Tiny'' & ''Dreamcatcher'' chipboards with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' powder.


 To finish, I added some copper glass glitter along with some bronze micro beads
and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.




Well, that's all for today...
 
I hope I gave you some inspiration!



4 σχόλια: