Παρασκευή 27 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Fine Time'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello everyone!

I'm back tonight to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.


The word of this month's challenge is ''Fine''.



Here you can some details...


I used for my tag, papers from the ''Sofiero'' Maja Design collection. 
To start, I made some mixed media on the background with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I made some stamping and heat embossed the pattern with the ''Hibiscus Rose Οrange'' Lindy's embossing powder. 


I used the ''Cotton Candy Dreams'' and the ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to add some color.

I heat embossed the ''Damask'' chipboard with the ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' Lindy's powder.
The chipboard I used is ''2Crafty''.


When everything was glued down, I added some ''Crystal'' glass beads 
and ''Frosted'' mica flakes along with some ''Light Pink'' art sugar. 


Well thats all from me today!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου