Κυριακή 1 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Live Everyday With Intention'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge



Hello everyone! 

Second post for today... buzy day hehehe...
Anyway, this time I have a layout to share with you, which was made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog.


  This is the colors and the photo inspiration. Amazing colors! Don't you think?



Some close ups...


I used a paper from the ''Rose Quartz'' Prima Marketing collection.


I started by applying white gesso and creating texture on my background with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page with the ''Hag's Wart Orange'', the ''Gag Me with a Spoon Gray'' and the ''Blazing Black'' sprays.


I heat embossed the ''Ariel's Spray'' chipboard first with the ''Obviously Black'' and then with the ''Queen Sheba Silver'' Lindy's embossing powders. The chipboard I used is 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing. 


 The metal leaves were also heat embossed with the ''Ghouly Goblin Green'' powder.
All the metal embellishments are from Scrap-Unlimited.


As a final touch I added some black micro beads and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink. 


Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.


Thank you so much for your time!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου