Κυριακή 1 Οκτωβρίου 2017

''Precious Story'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello my dear friends and happy Sunday to all!!!

Today I'm back, to share with you my layout for More Than Words challenge blog!


The challenge this month is so elegant and sensational!


  

Word Inspiration - DELICATE
Creative Challenge - FABRICS


  The word DELICATE brought to my mind the day that every woman dreams of since she's just a little girl. On this special day, she gets dressed in a delicate wedding dress with her hair embellished with flowers and a beautiful veil... so soft and romantic... so delicate. For the creative challenge, I used two different laces and some cheesecloth behind the photo.

 
Some close ups...


 I used the ''Cloud Watching'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Cotton Candy Dreams'' collection.



To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. When it dried I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil and then I heat embossed the pattern with the ''Angel Wings Ruby'' Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder. Next, I used the ''Gag me with a Spoon Gray'' Lindy’s spray to color my page.


I heat embossed the ''Corner Swirly Heart'' chipboard with the ''Queen Sheba's Silver'' Lindy's Stamp Gang powder and the ''Lacey Border'' with the ''Magic Moon Pearls'' powder.


When everything was glued down, I added some silver micro beads and frosted mica flakes and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.


That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!


1 σχόλιο: