Τετάρτη 1 Νοεμβρίου 2017

''A True Love Story'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog




Hello my dear friends!!!

Today I'm back, to share with you my layout for More Than Words challenge blog!


The challenge this month is inspiring!


Word Inspiration - OUTDOORS 
Creative Challenge - WOODGRAIN


The word OUTDOORS inspired me to scrap with a romantic photo by the sea. For the creative challenge, I used a WOODGRAIN patterned paper and some wooden embellishments. 


Here are some close ups...


  I used the ''Burden'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Writer's Block'' collection.


 To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. When it dried, I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Next, I used the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and the ''Midnight Rendezvous Raven'' Lindy’s sprays to color my page.


 I heat embossed all the chipboards with two embossing powders from the Lindy's Stamp Gang. First, I used the ''Bratwurst Brown'' and then I applied the ''Obviously Black'' here and there. All the chipboards are 2Crafty, the flowers are Prima Marketing and the the flair is Cuts2luv.


When everything was glued down, I added some zinc micro beads and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.


Challenge Entering



That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!


 

3 σχόλια: