Τρίτη 28 Νοεμβρίου 2017

''Altered Notebook Cover'' - A DT Notebook Cover for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



My second project for 2Crafty Chipboard is an altered notebook cover created
with lots of chipboards along with some metal embellishments, art pebbles and art stones.


You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...

 



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Moroccan Panel
Steampunk Gears Small
Steampunk Gears Medium




And a closer look at the details...



I started by applying a coat of black gesso on my cover. Then, I created texture with graphite texture paste
and a stencil. When dried, I applied a second layer of black gesso.


The next step was to cover all the chipboards and embellishments with black gesso.
When they dried, I glued everything down.



And then was the fun part... painting the cluster with sparks acrylic paints.
I used the Raven Black, the Unicorn's Hair, the Dragon's Eye & the Magical Pond paints.



Well, that's all for today...
 
I hope I gave you some inspiration!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου