Πέμπτη 30 Νοεμβρίου 2017

''Be a Dreamer'' - DT Mixed Media Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang with a VIDEO TUTORIAL



Hi there lovelies!

Today I'm up on the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog and I have a new layout to share with you. I used two of my favorite Lindy’s sprays in gold and brown tones along with some metal embellishments and lots of flowers and chipboard pieces.

To start, add a layer of clear gesso on paper and when dry, use modeling paste with a stencil to add texture to the background.


Then, add layers of the Bayou Boogie Gold and the Cattail Copper Brown starburst sprays. 


Heat emboss the flourish chipboards with the Midnight Bronze embossing powder. 


When everything was glued down, I added some Copper glass glitter and made some splashes with white acrylic artists ink.



And here are some close-ups.





I have also made a video tutorial.




Lindy's Products
Embossing powder: Midnight Bronze

Other Products
2Crafty chipboard, 7dots studio papers, Finnabair mediums & glass glitter, Prima Marketing and Petaloo flowers, metal embellishments, Acrylic Artists Ink


I hope you have enjoyed it!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου