Παρασκευή 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2017

''5 Forever'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge & More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends!

We finally are on the last month of this year and new challenges are up on the Lindy's Stamp Gang 
and the More Than Words challenge blogs. 

As you propably have already guess this time I combined these two challenges because they were matching perfectly.

  


 Word Inspiration - FAMILY 
Creative Challenge - NUMBERS

 In my mind, FAMILY and Christmas are tightly connected, so when I saw that word, I decided to create a Christmasy layout. I used a photo of a baby to represent my three kids when they were so little on their first Christmas. I added the NUMBER 5 for the creative challenge as we are 5 in our family. 



Here are some close ups...


I used the ''Ephemera'' paper from the Maja Design ''Joyous Winterdays'' collection. 


To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. When it dried, I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Next, I used the ''TiffanyLou Blue'', ''Medieval Gold Glitz'' and the ''Poinsettia Red Gold'' Lindy’s sprays to color my page.


I heat embossed the ''Deer Head'' chipboard with the ''Caesar's Gold'' Lindy's Gang embossing powder and all the other chipboards with the ''Desert Moon Turquoise'' powder. Then, I rubbed a little white gold wax on the star chipboard. All the chipboards used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.



Thank you so much for your time!


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου