Πέμπτη 28 Δεκεμβρίου 2017

''Christmas Joy'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



Hello dear friends!!!

 Tonight, I'm up on the 2Crafty blog with my last post as a design team member. It's so hard for me to step down from a team that I have been a member for more than one year. It has been one of the best teams ever and I am so honored I was a part of it. I had a really great time creating with these gorgeous chipboards and I really hope to return in the future.

But for now, let's take a look at the projects I made for my December inspiration.  
I created a layout and a Christmas home decor on wooden slides and both are having video tutorials.

My first layout was made with lots of flowers, some Christmas embellishments combined
with some beautiful chipboard pieces.


You can watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure here. 



 I based my page on the 13arts ARTelier December sketch challenge.




2Crafty Chipboards used... 
 Stars
Swirly Star Border
Xmas Mini Word Pack
 



 Here are some close ups...


 First, I made a mixed media background with modeling paste and a stencil and made some random stamping. Then, I added color with the ''Pastel Cobalt'' and the ''Pastel Lavender'' 13arts mists.


 I painted the ''Stars'' and the ''Swirly Star Border'' chipboards with the ''Gold'' splash ink.


The title words from the ''Xmas Mini Word Pack'' was also painted with the ''Silver'' splash ink.


Finally, I added some ''Natural Mika Flakes'' and made  some splatters with ''White'' splash ink.



Well, that was all about the first one...
 
...come in a while for the second layout coming in a while... 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου