Πέμπτη 28 Δεκεμβρίου 2017

''Christmas Wishes'' - A DT Home Decor for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


 
My second project for 2Crafty Chipboard is a Christmas home decor created with lots of chipboards
along with some beautiful Christmas flowers and lots of glitter.


You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...




 I based my page on the Mixed Media Place December challenge.



2Crafty Chipboards used... 
 Holly Twig
Deer Head Set
Mini Reindeers
Stellar Snowflakes
Fernlike Snowflakes



 Here are some close ups...
 

 I started by applying a coat of white gesso on the wooden slices.
Then, I created texture with modeling paste mixed with mini art stones.


 While waiting the paste to dry, I heat embossed all the chipboards with the ''Queen Sheba's Silver'' Lindy's Gang embossing powder. Then, I sprinkled some white glitter on them.


 I used some Lindy's Gang sprays such as ''Salt Water Taffy'', ''Alpine Ice Rose'' and ''Autumn Maple Crimson'' to add color on the wooden slices.


As a final touch, I used Snowflake Paste here and there and some made splaters with white gesso diluted with water.



 Well, that was all from me today...

 I really hope you enjoyed these projects and all the previous I've shared with you.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


5 σχόλια: