Τετάρτη 3 Ιανουαρίου 2018

''Happy Birthday'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends and Happy New Year to all!

At More Than Words challenge blog we celebrate our 2nd birthday and the challenge theme is about a birthday celebration.




 Word Inspiration - BIRTHDAY
 Creative Challenge - TAGS

The word inspiration BIRTHDAY brought to mind balloons, happiness and love. So, I made a page based on a photo of a woman on her birthday with lots of balloons and happiness. For the creative challenge, I used 2 TAGS layered behind my photo.

Here are some close ups of my layout...


  The paper I used is the ''Sincerely'' from the 7dots Studio ''Writer's Blog'' collection.


To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil and then, I heat embossed the pattern with the ''Angel Wings Gold'' Lindy's Gang embossing powder. Next, I used the ''south Shore Sand'' and the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy’s sprays to color my page.


 I painted all the chipboards with the Finnabair metallique ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paint. Then, I rubbed them with the ''Bronze Age'' wax. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


When everything was glued down, I added some ''Copper'' glass glitter and ''Bronze'' micro beads. I finished my page by making some splatters with white gesso.

 

That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!
 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου