Τετάρτη 10 Ιανουαρίου 2018

''Dandelion Wishes'' - DT Mixed Media Card for Lindy's Stamp Gang with a VIDEO TUTORIAL



Hi there sweeties!

It’s Mary here with you today with my farewell post for Lindy's Stamp Gang. It has been one amazing year and I feel so honored for being a member of my dream team. Thank you so much Tracey and Kate for the wonderful collaboration but mainly thank you for your trust in me. You are such a kind and sweet ladies both of you. Love you!

But for now, let's take a look at how I made this gorgeous mixed media card
using Flat Fabio Sprays and Embossing Powders from Lindy’s.


For my card, I used papers from the 7dots Studio ''Cotton Candy'' collection. I started by covering my card with clear gesso. When dry, I applied modeling paste with a stencil.


I glued down some torn papers, tags and elements to give more interest to my card and I added more stenciling. Then, I colored the card by splattering it with Kissin' Kenickie Coral and Merci Beaucoup Mint sprays.


I heat embossed the chipboard with Cleopatra's Copper embossing powder.


I also heat embossed the Dandelions chipboards with the Desert Moon Turquoise embossing powder.


To finish, I made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink. 




Here are some close-ups so you can see all the details.






I have also made a video tutorial with the procedure.  




Lindy's Products
Sprays: Kissin' Kenickie Coral, Merci Beaucoup Mint

Other Products
7dots Studio, 2Crafty chipboard, Prima Marketing flowers, Finnabair clear gesso and modeling paste, Cuts2luv flair, Scrapberry's resins, Acrylic Artists Ink



Well that’s all from me today! I really hope you enjoyed this beautiful card!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου