Τρίτη 16 Ιανουαρίου 2018

''Angelic Soul'' - GD Layout for Mixed Media & Art Challenge Blog




Good evening dear friends!!!
 
Another one post for today, to share with... a new layout to show, made for Mixed Media & Art, as I was a winner of the October challenge in their blog...

Thank you for the great honour to be a guest designer in your blog. Hope you like it and give some inspiration too...

 
The moodboard is very beautiful. Soft colors and amazingly beautiful photos! 


When I first saw the moodboard, I totaly loved it as it's so inspiring. The sketch is so simple and beautiful and the colors are so fresh and feminine. I choose to use a combination of pink, light green and yellow colors for my page as they were matching perfectly with my photo.

 
Here are some close ups...


I used paper from the ''Rose Quartz'' Prima Marketing collection to match with the beautiful photo I found on Pinterest.


 To start, I covered my page with clear gesso and when it was dried I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I used the ''Cotton Candy Pink'' and the ''Salt Water Taffy'' Lindy’s sprays to add some color.


 I painted the frame chipboard and the title words with the sparks ''Butterfly Spells'' acrylic paint. The pieces from the pattern chipboard were also painted with the sparks ''Mermaid Sparkle'' acrylic paint. All the chipboards I used are from Dusty Attic and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and a little glitter. 


Hope you enjoyed it!!

Thank you for your time...

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου